Friday, March 26, 2010

Day Two, it was alright

Day two was ok, I wasn't feeling well and I didn't get much sleep the night before. I did bite my tongue on one incident though - a little nagging on doing something and instead of arguing, I asked if Lance could help me out with it and he did without saying anything about it.

As my unexpected act of kindness, I called him at work yesterday to tell him I was thinking about him and that I loved him :o)

Day Three:
Love is not selfish

Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor - Romans 12:10

Today's Dare:
Along with restraining from negative comments, buy your spouse something that says "I was thinking of you today"

Well, shall it be beer or candy....

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are doing this and I LOVE following along with it! I'm excited to see how it goes, keep up the honesty :)

    ReplyDelete