Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Lucky 2013


I was reflecting on this past year and thinking about new goals for 2014. I don't know if I'm ready to say goodbye to 2013 yet, it has been such an amazing year for me! It was so much better than 2012 and 2011 which I was definitely ready to say buh-bye to!

I learned so much about myself this year. The biggest is to grasp my God given talent and put myself out there and not worry "what if I'm not good enough". Because I put my fear aside, I filled out an application to be a part of a design team that I have admired from afar. I still could not believe it, even after I read the email that I was chosen, oh, probably 20 times. (Be sure to look for my first project on the ICE QUEEN ZINE blog on New Year's Day!)

Something else I am getting better at is being fully present when I am talking with someone, especially my family. I'm certainly not perfect yet, but I am working on it.

I think though, one of my proudest moments is Aiden creating his own art and wanting to do shows with me. He has done his first 3 this year and has been so successful. He is also understanding the meaning of being an entrepreneur, saving money and being careful what to spend it on.  He is starting to understand how he can be and do anything he wants as long as he works at it and is true to himself.

As the last day of the year dwindles down, I will continue to think about the New Year and will be sure to write down my goals and what I want to achieve and manifest by December 31st, 2014. This past year will be tough to top, but I'm sure it will be quite exciting and will have a lot in store for me because I will be dreaming even bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment