Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Carpe Diem!

I am back on my Love Dare! Some horrible news for a family I don't even know prompted me to get right back on and don't give up.

The fiance of a guy I work with just lost her 40 yr old sister. This woman's husband found her on the bathroom floor in a pool of blood. She either had a seizure or an aneurysm and hit her head. This happened Easter morning. Yesterday, Craig, who I work with left to go to the hospital to be with his fiance while they took her off of life support. This poor woman has a 6 and 10 yr old. I couldn't help but cry for this family, so young and unexpected.

You guys (and gals), life is way too short - I'm sorry this post is such a downer, but it affected me so greatly. Don't waste any of your days! Do what matters to you every day! Tell your family and friends you love them and how much they mean to you! Be the best you can be every single day - CARPE DIEM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment