Sunday, April 25, 2010

Silver Fusing Workshop

What a great workshop I took yesterday through our PMC Guild. Anne Mitchell is here this weekend teaching to our guild members for 2 days. The second class is today and I wish I could be there to make more chain - if you don't know Anne's work, visit her site: www.annemitchell.net
What is cool is that she is very environmentally friendly when doing her work. She doesn't use solder in the class we took and she is very against pickle solution - this is right up my alley!

Anyway, here are some pics from the class





Here is the the chain I made, I really, really like doing this!


And, of course, my little guy was happy when I got home - here is the toggle part of the chain - the close up pic didn't turn out so good. I'll try to get a couple better pics taken when there's some good sunlight out...

Hope the second class has as much fun as I did yesterday - thanks again Anne!





No comments:

Post a Comment