Saturday, May 8, 2010

Aunty Em, it's a twister!

Ok, so this is an example why the Love Dare is not working so well for me. I'm in bed watching tv last night around 10:15 or so. I'm watching something on the DVR, so I'm not getting the news flash on the weather. In the distance, I hear the weather warning siren going off.

I turned on the news and there is a tornado warning for Geauga County! So, I wake up my husband and tell him we need to get in the basement for about 15 minutes or so. Ya know what he tells me?! "Oh, they're just sensationalizing the weather" WHAT!!!!!! I grabbed Aiden and the dog Jake (Couldn't get Josie, the other dog out from under the bed) and sat in the basement watching the news. There was a tornado cell sighted in the Hiram area - too close for comfort. Can you believe my husband stayed in bed. I have to confess, some unkind words were spoken when he told me to leave Aiden in bed sleeping. Aaaargh!

I don't think I'm ever gonna get to day four!

No comments:

Post a Comment