Friday, June 28, 2013

Copper and Leather and ICE Resin, oh my!

Here I go again, resin crazy, both Aiden and I are filling everything we can get our hands on!

I am hooked on combining copper and leather, I really like the look. Here, I've made some bezels out of copper tubing from the hardware store, soldered on a back and micro fastened them onto the leather. In the bezels, I've included handmade paper with skeleton leaves and some rhinestone chain that is oxidized and cut into individual pieces. And of course, some text out of a thesaurus distressed with ink.



I love working with Susan Lenart Kazmer's ICE Resin®; It mixes so clear with virtually no bubbles.  You'll have to check out her site for some of her newer products and bezels, very fun! I'll be sure to share some pieces soon with her new Iced Enamels®!

2 comments: