Friday, July 26, 2013

Stacking Ring Class at Eva's

Last Friday, in the 90+ degree heat, 3 of us took a class at Grand River Bead Studio with Kristina Malcom. It was fantastic! It was like getting in a hot yoga class at the same time! I think the hardest part was walking up 3 flights of stairs with such humid air.

I have to say, heat aside, I really enjoyed the class along with the two others, Claudia and Marilyn, and all of our rings turned out beautifully.

I ended up coming home, ordering a bunch of supplies, which just came in the mail a couple days ago. I can't wait to fill up my fingers with stacking rings!


Kristina and Claudia polishing away


Marilyn busy shaping her rings

My rings soldered, pickled and ready to set!

Group shot from left: Marilyn, Krisina, Mine, Claudia


Close up of my rings with a 6mm Labradorite, copper band with silver ball and a 4mm Alexandrite

1 comment:

  1. Jen, I think the heat made everyone's project come out better... :-)

    Really nice work by everyone!

    ReplyDelete